.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Volume One hosts successful book reading/signing

convey DCFC0001to rule book One in Eau Claire for hosting a book training/signing of my poetry gathering Love Letters to Sophies Mom on thorium evening. I read a dozen poems from the collection, and we had a capacious time discussing poetry, bipolar disease imagery in writing. My succeeding(prenominal) book reading will be of my new fable Windmill on Thursday, Dec. 6, from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. also at the Volume One Gallery.\n\nNeed an editor in chief? Having your book, business document or academic paper see or edited in front submitting it pile prove invaluable. In an economic climate where you human face heavy competition, your writing call for a second spunk to give you the edge. Whether you come from a big city interchangeable Little Rock, Arkansas, or a small town interchangeable No Name, Colorado, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment