.

Saturday, August 24, 2019

About myself Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

About myself - Essay Example I have an inner steering ambition and drive towards professional excellence in this career as I always envied being at the focal point to dictate a trend. I meet my marketing targets within stipulated timelines. Others see me as a quiet individual since I never get involved in verbal exchanges with them. I like analyzing circumstances and scenarios before commenting or giving inputs about them. I am a social individual with an inner unique ability of trusting others. My inputs towards assisting colleagues immediately after completing my tasks help them in rating me as a good partner. I entrust the members I work with, with all the tasks involved within the professional line. I enjoy working and coordinating groups since teamwork adds unto my knowledge and professional understanding. Sharing of ideologies within the groups enhances and increases my socialization abilities with others. An instant case proving my special abilities in socializing with colleagues is when I acted as a mediator in a conflict resolution process among colleagues. To overcome my weakness as a quiet person, I tend to engage my colleagues in innovation competitions that help to positively shift their view about me. The competition involves consultations hence the process increases my engagement with the colleagues thereby changing their perception about me. It is every individual’s dream to be successful in what he or she does. My role in the teams is coordinating and organizing marketing platforms to attract more clients. My deeper sense in research and creativity makes me critical personnel in this profession. In addition, the socialization ability helps coordinate and organize groups as a group leader to work jointly as a team for a common goal. However, my weakness is over expectations and pressure that I pile on the various group members

No comments:

Post a Comment